If a client has ever asked you, “What is gap insurance”, J.T. Miller Company has the kinds of solutions that your financial institution can offer to automotive loan customers. As part of our Consumer Loan Lending Services program, GAP insurance pays the difference between the payoff amount of an auto loan, and what the insurance company claims the actual cash value (ACV) to be. Providing your customers with GAP insurance is also a great way to protect your organization from potential financial loss.
- All Risk protection for new and used vehicles.
- Protection for the term of your loan up to 84 months.
- Protection for vehicles valued up to $40,000 at the time of purchase.
- Benefits paid up to $25,000
- Deductible coverage up to $1,000
- Protection of the Bank’s collateral.
- Enhancement of the Blanket Vehicle Single Interest coverage
The team at J.T. Miller Company offers financial institutions comprehensive GAP insurance programs focused on creating the best benefit for your customers, and by extension your lending institution.
See what our satisfied clients say about us
"Thanks again for doing such a great job for us, and answering ALL of our questions! We love working with you and the entire staff at J.T. Miller."
"We really appreciate Wade & Kurt from J.T. Miller as they have taken time to explain in detail our insurance options and coverage. Because of Wade and Kurt, we believe that we have purchased the best Bond and D&O Coverage possible. Kudos to J.T. Miller!"
J.T. Miller Company
PO Box 218
Hamel MN 55340
Hours: 8am - 4:45pm Mon.-Fri.